You can't find a solution without knowing the causes of Freckle Stains, find your personal mistakes by reading the list written below!
- False skin care - The wrong method of skin care or the use of poor quality skin care products can not only protect our skin, but can also damage our skin. It allows pigments to accumulate more easily on our face, and even causes skin inflammations that cause some pigmentation. If you have chosen low-quality cosmetics or use outdated cosmetics, they will cause heavy metal build-up on your face and lead to heavy metal deposition, such as lead, mercury and arsenic, which will damage the skin base.
- Excessive ultraviolet radiation - When our skin is exposed to excessive UV radiation, the skin's ability to metabolize will be reduced and daily melanin production will not be excluded. In time, there are spots on our faces. The ultraviolet rays in the sun promote the activation of pigment cells in the skin and a large amount of melanin precipitates on the skin. In addition, ultraviolet light destroys the normal metabolism of skin cells. Therefore, melanin cannot be discharged and left without problems on the skin. Under normal conditions, the accumulation of melanin produced by the sun is excreted by the body's metabolism, but some people may cause melanin retention for slow metabolism or other reasons.
- Stress - When overstretched, our autonomic nervous system will be incompatible. Blood circulation is also affected and some pigments produced by the skin cannot be removed from the body over time. In addition, when people are under stress, sleep quality is often reduced, and sleep deprivation disables sebum secretion. In addition, excessive pressure will cause endocrine disorders which will increase the burden on the skin and cause ugly spots on our faces.
- Endocrine disorders - Women produce more pigment than normal during menstruation.
- Light-sensitive food consumption - Light-sensitive food causes you to be prone to skin allergies, inflammation, pigmentation and the like after exposure to ultraviolet light. Lemon, orange, coriander, celery, carrot, mango etc. Of course, it does not mean that it can not be eaten, but you should not consume excessive to prevent the formation of stains.
- Poor living habits - Long-term partial eclipse, sleep deprivation, stress, irritating psychological melanin secretion. Under normal circumstances, the metabolic function of people with unstable sleep is reduced, which affects melanin metabolism and causes freckle spots.
- Hormonal imbalance - In pregnancy, due to the increase in estrogen in female hormones, freckle occurs on the face and gradually disappears after birth. However, mental stress, sun exposure, abnormal metabolism, psychological condition and other factors that cause the growth of original spots or the growth of new spots may cause freckles on the hands.
How does it go?
Freckle removal methods and how to do freckle treatment?
A good way to get rid of freckles is to use laser stain removal. After three months of laser treatment, excessive sun exposure should be avoided. Sun protection measures should be taken before going out. Care after laser treatment is very important to ensure continuation and success of the treatment. Because most people's freckles grow close to the nose or eye area, this requires a positioning system for the laser treatment device, and secondly, a skilled physician is required to achieve the desired freckle removal effect. The most commonly used method for removing skin blemishes with laser is the ultra pulsed CO2 laser, the treatment is carried out dot to dot.
In addition, there are medical treatments, the commonly used method is hydrogen acid cream, for example, hydroquinone and fragrant cream base are mixed and spread evenly, applying once or twice a day to stained skin may reduce the freckles of the patient and facilitate the healing of the patient's skin. Self-treatment is highly risky and not recommended. Recommendations of freckle mask and freckle cream written on the internet are unrealistic promises.